Monday, July 5, 2010

Beautiful Location

I was invited last week to visit a venue which could potentially be great for pre-wedding shoots and smaller, more intimate weddings. A romantic weekend or honeymoon even. So often we think of foreign locations to celebrate special occasions when in fact, we do have some wonderful options locally too.

I am not at liberty to say where this venue is yet. That would have to be announced by The Olive Branch who invited me to tag along to view the place. Suffice to say, who knew we had such a beautiful location just about an hour and a half's drive from KL.

I guess it goes to show that if one has the passion, love for nature and the environment, and funds of course, a breathtaking property can be designed and built to realise one's dream.


I can just imagine myself on this balcony.

2 comments:

  1. Kris, I suspect I know where this place is. A friend was describing it to me over last weekend as he was engage to do the landscape of this place in Janda Baik. He says the viewing deck is the perfect place to view the Banjaran Titiwangsa. This looks like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not in Janda Baik Bunny. Stay tuned to The Olive Branch!

    ReplyDelete