Friday, July 30, 2010

Walkabout In Singapore

Somehow whenever I think of a holiday in Singapore, the first thing that comes to mind is shopping. I seldom shop in KL; I do most of my shopping when on vacation and last weekend was no exception. In fact, it was the last 2 days of the Great Singapore Sale.

But enough about shopping. To my surprise, I did make an effort to do a bit of walking, just to see the buildings, some sights, which I don't normally do when in Singapore. Although I swim and gym, walking is not what I do best. I'd much rather laze at a cafe with a good mag. Nevertheless, walk I did but with much help from the MRT too! Bugis, Chinatown, Arab Street to name a few.

Before going to bed each night, with Deep Heat to soothe the aching feet of mine, I'd ponder what the best walk of the day was. Well, I'd have to say the walk with the shopping bags! Ha! Ha!


Photo of Singapore's City Hall I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment