Friday, October 22, 2010

Feelin' Good

The past few weeks have been pretty good. A great holiday with good friends and witnessed the wedding of Leticia and Tjun Hong in Bali. A relaxing 6 days definitely. Here's Eileen's day by day account of the trip :





I've also been reconnecting with childhood friends of mine as we plan a reunion party, scheduled for next week, for our primary schoolmates. Although we only see each other more often as events such as the upcoming one approach, we still have everyone in our thoughts every now and then. The challenge is to rekindle and strengthen such bonds over time.

On the work front, things are going relatively smoothly. Being in Bali has cleared my head somewhat of irrational sentiments, perhaps the giant waves of Double Six beach knocked some sense into me. I have decided on what lies ahead as the new year beckons. And once I have made a firm decision, I am normally in a better frame of mind to tackle what is to come. It's exciting times. What needs to be done, has to be done. It's been a few good weeks yes.


Photo with Leticia and Tjun Hong after our rendition of 'The Moon Represents My Heart' at their wedding in Bali, Indonesia, courtesy of Lester Hsu.

1 comment: