Friday, October 1, 2010

Decisions

I am pretty decisive by nature. Be it in business or my personal life, I seldom pro-crastinate, I generally am quick to take a stand. I make firm decisions and don't normally waver.

These past few months however, I have been going back and forth, back and forth, back and forth about one particular issue. It's business-related and I think I am guilty of letting sentiment get to me. Mixing sentiment with business is not what I normally advocate and therein lies the dilemma now that I've let it creep into my decision making process. I now seem to have conflicting emotions about which route to take. It varies depending on my state of mind at a particular instant. Which is why I am going to make it a point to take some more time to think it over.

Perhaps Bali will knock some sense into me ... while lazing by the pool, watching a sunset perhaps or maybe during a relaxing massage, common sense will prevail I hope.


Waiting for dinner to be served in Istanbul, Turkey.

1 comment:

  1. You mean doing the laps and rolling in the waves didn't help?

    I know what you mean - mixing sentiments into business decisions....

    ReplyDelete