Friday, March 25, 2011

Appreciative Winners

Congratulations to Samantha and Gavin, winners of the recently concluded Splendour Of Nature contest in which both weddingsmalaysia and That Special Occasion were sponsors.

Their story is one that inspires, one that encourages hope, one that reinforces our trust in fate and destiny. I did not have the pleasure of meeting Gavin in person but I did have the good fortune of designing a wedding gown as well as a cheongsam for Samantha. I say good fortune because Samantha is one of the most gracious brides I have met in my decade in the business. It's winners like Samantha that make our participation in such contests worthwhile.

I'd like to think that I speak for my fellow sponsors too when I say that an appreciative winner really makes our day. We put in the effort and when the effort is appreciated and recognised, it makes our work all that more enjoyable. Here's to the both of you Samantha and Gavin! Read about their story here and here.


Photo of Samantha and Gavin by Kid Chan Studio.

1 comment: