Monday, March 14, 2011

Team Work

Teamwork is important in any organi-sation. Although I may rant and complain, I value my team, both at weddingsmalaysia and at That Special Occasion. I am demanding yes, because I expect all of us to do the best that we can. Those who fall short need to be told, myself included. Only then can we improve.

Going on a trip together helps us bond and we do one every year, except last year when I felt we were not up to the mark in our performance the year before. We did pretty well in 2010 and hence our company trip recently. In Hatyai, we shopped, we gorged ourselves with food, we relaxed with massages and reflexology sessions. By spending time together, camaraderie was also enhanced.

It's now back to the grind but there is always next year's trip to look forward to. We ought to do well this year!


Group photo shot at lobby of Novotel Centara Hatyai, Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment