Sunday, September 23, 2012

H&M

H&M has finally hit our shores. I was privileged to be invited to the VIP Opening Night last Thursday and am pleased with the outcome of my shopping spree. I was disciplined and didn't go overboard. Still, I was extremely happy with my purchases.

After passing through registration, enjoying canapes and a cocktail, it was time to hit the men's floor. A couple of fittings later, I checked out with a jacket, a pair of jeans, a pair of shorts and two t-shirts, with a 20% discount to boot. I could have easily bought more but didn't want to go over budget. There's always the chance for future visits.

I first got a taste of H&M in Seoul and then later in Hong Kong. Their apparel fit me well and most importantly speak to me in terms of design. More will make it into my wardrobe no doubt.


H&M's storefront in Lot 10, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Photo courtesy of Veralyne Ng.

No comments:

Post a Comment