Friday, September 7, 2012

Tuned In

In my line of work as an editor of wedding publi-cations, it is important to be tuned in to what's happening in the wedding industry. What's hot and what's not. The latest trends. Freshly minted collaborations.

So I try my best to attend wedding industry related events, be it workshops, fashion shows, exhibits, openings, wedding fairs, chillout sessions or conferences for that matter. Even something as simple as a chat over teh tarik with industry friends. You'd be surprised at what one can learn from just a chat.

Keeping abreast of developments, ensuring that I am always in the know, is what makes my job so interesting. I like to learn something new every day.


Photo of a That Special Occasion gown, shot by Simmon Studio, that won an award at WPPM 2012 recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment