Saturday, June 14, 2014

Busy All The Time?

Someone told me recently that I seem to be busy all the time and that it must take a lot of energy to keep up with my schedule. It was an interesting observation. I suppose I am fortunate to have good energy levels but I don't necessarily agree that my life is terribly busy.
 
Let's just say I see it this way. Life is meant to be lived, and I certainly enjoy living a full life. Whether it is work, friends, family or travel, I make the most out of my time. Sure I do enjoy lazing by the pool or tanning on a beach, sitting at a café with a good magazine, but by and large, I am not one to while away my time doing nothing. There is much to experience in life and too little time.
 
Of all that I fit into my schedule, the most important is time spent with family and friends, more often than not over a nice meal. Personal relationships need to be nurtured and maintained. Those who know me well would know that I do not store phone numbers of those who do not keep in touch regularly. Time is precious, and attention ought to be given only to those who reciprocate. Indeed, there is too little time to waste. So as I continue on with my journey, fast-paced at times, languid at others, I shall look forward to more interesting encounters along the way.
 
 
Shopping on Oxford Street in London, UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment