Sunday, September 26, 2010

I Choose

I was watching an episode of Grey's Anatomy Season 7 in which a patient tells Meredith what led to the choices she made in life. The choices are ours really, and though I believe in fate, I also believe that we control our own destiny in some way through the decisions we take. We choose.

So ................

I choose to put my best foot forward in all aspects of my life.

I choose not to settle for second best, it's all or nothing.

I choose to be as much of a perfectionist as I can be.

I choose to appreciate and be grateful for the little pleasures in life.

I choose to stop and smell the roses every now and then.

I choose to work hard and play hard.

I choose to reward myself from time to time.

I choose to put family and good friends high on my priority list.

I choose to travel and see the world.

I choose to be difficult when the situation warrants it!


Photo of the Season 7 cast of Grey's Anatomy.

No comments:

Post a Comment