Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Something To Look Forward To

I, like many of my friends work hard. I'd like to think then that we deserve to play hard too. And nothing epitomises that more than a holiday.

I'm privileged to have been invited to a destination wedding next month, a beach wedding to be exact. I've been looking forward to it for quite some time for a number of reasons. Firstly, the couple in question of course, both friends of mine, both caring and with much integrity. Secondly, the guest list which includes some other good friends of mine, all great travel companions. And thirdly, well, I've managed to work in a little holiday pre and post wedding, with said travel mates.

I'm counting down the days and as with every impending trip, the anticipation grows daily. There's still a bit to be done - finalise itinerary with transport at the destination, currency exchange, sort out my camera which is currently being serviced, consider attire and pack, you know the drill. Anticipation ........


A beautiful sunset.

1 comment: