Thursday, September 2, 2010

Plan To Have No Plans

Some friends have been asking if I have any plans for the Hari Raya break. Here's the deal, I plan to have no plans. Actually, that's not quite true. I do plan to sleep in. I have a dinner firmed up.

I seem to be sleep deprived. Working late nights has caught up with me and I intend to sleep as much as I can during the long Raya weekend. I am going to make it a point not to pack too much into the couple of days other than having a dinner with family friends whom I haven't seen in a while.

Of course there's always the pool. Deck chair, magazine, sunglasses; bliss. It will have to do for now if I can't get to a locale as seen in the photo above. A silver lining? October is not too far away ... a week-long holiday beckons.


Photo shot in Antalya, Turkey.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kris...I like the plan no plans thingy...it doesn't work :) I will be in Lang Tengah from 2nd Raya onwards. Doing the "eating Raya cookies" sessions after every buka puasa. Enjoy your lazy break...

    ReplyDelete