Thursday, September 30, 2010

Countdown

The countdown has begun to my trip to Bali. Attending Leticia and Tjun Hong's wedding on 10.10.10 plus a little pre and post wedding holiday.

I am of course looking forward to the wedding. It's been the 'talk' among our gang for the past year. I am also in desperate need of a little r&r. Let's just say that the past few months have been challenging. I am clearing as much work as I can prior to the trip so that there are less tasks to tackle when I return. I ain't a fan of the first day back at work after a holiday.

While relaxing by the pool at Maya Ubud Resort & Spa (one of our stays), I'll be contemplating, in particular what I'd like to achieve, what I'd like to experience, what I'd like my life to be like in 2011. Of course, what travels are in store too.


Photo of one of the pools at Maya Ubud Resort & Spa in Bali, Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment