Thursday, September 16, 2010

Reflect And Learn

I find myself in one of those moods. Looking back at what might have been, what could have been. What if I had chosen another route when I reached that particular crossroad? I find myself in such a temperament from time to time.

Some say it is not healthy, since we cannot change the past. I think it is good to reflect, re-think it through, and hopefully realise that there is no right or wrong. Whatever decisions we make in life, we live with them, we learn to live with the resultant outcomes, good or not so good. That is the lesson to be learnt.

So as I sit here and brood, I'd like to think that I'll be in a better frame of mind tomorrow. There's much to be savoured in life.


Photo shot at Taksim Square in Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment