Thursday, May 19, 2011

Be Content And Happy

So very often we feel discontented and unhappy at what we experience in our lives. I suppose it is human nature to always want more, to always want to be treated better, to always seek more financial success. We somehow feel inadequate and shortchanged. It is this mindset that gets us down.

Realising this negative attitude is the first step towards redemption. Difficult as it may seem, I understand that it is important to remain positive, to see the silver lining, to look at the good and let go of the not so great. Sometimes it pays to just let life work itself out. I am now better at accepting graciously what life sends my way.

Being content and happy is what we all look forward to. Both can be attained through a positive outlook. I came across this last night, pretty inspiring I think.


Photo shot by my sister at the lobby of The Kala in Koh Samui, Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment