Sunday, May 8, 2011

Calm

In my line of work, whether publishing at weddings-malaysia or creating attire at That Special Occasion, challenges abound. My friend and financial planner Doris recently told me to stop using the word 'stress' due to its negative connotation, so 'challenge' it shall be.

One important lesson that I've learnt is to 'keep calm and carry on' regardless of the circumstances. I am certainly an advocate of 'the show must go on' no matter what. Sometimes I get my feathers ruffled and I've also learnt to treat it like 'water off a duck's back'. Only then can one move forward, and in fact I tend to get much more motivated when faced with such challenges.

So to those who may from time to time face the same situations in which I find myself in every now and then - 'keep calm and carry on'.


Photo shot at B'Sweet in Hatyai, Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment