Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Trying

I've been trying to watch what I eat. In part to stay healthy, in part vanity. I have friends who are much more disciplined than I am, others who are less so. I suppose one has to be comfortable with one's own regime, however strict, however slack.

I would admit to not being overly strict with myself. I pay attention most times, but I also reward myself fairly regularly. I just hope that the former outweighs the latter. Swimming, which I do quite regularly, should help.

I would say that for me, it is important to enjoy life, to indulge when the opportunity arises. I have learnt to live in the moment as best I can. Sure I plan for the future but for the most part I try to make the most of today.


A healthy breakfast at The Kala in Koh Samui, Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment