Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Canggu

My friends and I always head to the same places whenever we are in Bali, so we made it a point this time round to stay a few nights at some place which we haven't visited before. So to Canggu we went.

Quiet and laid back, a little rural, but that will all change soon with the massive construction going on. Apparently the new commercial development will be ready by next year. I suppose we are lucky to have been able to experience it as it is now, rather than its more touristy incarnation in the future.

Echo Beach in Canggu is a surfers haven from what I witnessed. Great surf. Too bad I don't surf but am inclined to learn soon. I've been to Bali 8 times and have still to surf. It's on my 'to do' list for sure. Echo Beach has inspired that in me.


Photo shot at Echo Beach in Canggu, Bali, Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment