Sunday, July 31, 2011

Game

I am often game to try out new things. My cousin San, being the outdoor-type guy he is, arranged for a Segway tour for us in Bangkok last Sunday, with a little help from a Bangkok-based friend Shin.

It's a pretty cool experience once you get the hang of it. Two and a half hours flew by quickly. We took in some sights, had a bit of a race in a park and navigated quite a lot of traffic, both human and vehicle. We had a good time.

For me, a new experience is always enticing and enthralling. Whether I ultimately like it or not is not the point. The point is to have a go. So many fall into the trap of a sedentary lifestyle. Sure, I have routine in my life too but that hasn't stopped me from exploring new horizons, participating in fascinating activities. I try to live life to the fullest. I may not succeed all the time but I sure as hell try.


Photo shot in the streets of Bangkok, Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment