Thursday, November 18, 2010

Emotion And Passion

I am in Kuching to attend the dedication of ShenSnaps Photo-graphy's gallery. What struck me most at the ceremony was the emotional testimony that Shen Yeo shared with all present. I am certain that my fellow industry colleagues - Louis Pang, Jim Liaw, Ning Liaw, Alvin Leong and John Seah - would share my sentiments. We all felt the passion.

In his speech, Shen spoke of the milestones that marked his journey so far, the people who helped him along the way, the support of family and friends, the unplanned coincidences that opened doors. For the faithful, like Shen, the latter are the work of God. For others like me, we may think of it as fate. Whatever the case may be, the lesson to be learnt is that when opportunities are presented to us, we should seize them.

Thanks Shen for inviting me to be part of this meaningful day. I look forward to exciting times ahead for ShenSnaps Photography.


Photo by Shen Yeo.

1 comment:

  1. it's a HUGE pleasure to have people like you, being supportive and real friend in such occasion. i was touched and speechless that nite! thanks!

    ReplyDelete