Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Visit By Martin Kisseleff

It's been a number of years since I've seen Mr Kisseleff of Cesar Ritz Colleges in Switzer-land. According to him, the last time he was here in Malaysia was probably 5 or 6 years ago. So, it was a pleasant surprise when I received an sms from a fellow alumni inviting me to a dinner hosted by Mr Kisseleff Monday evening.

I always make it a point to attend alumni functions when I can, be it primary school, university or graduate school. And whilst none from my batch attended on Monday, I also enjoy mingling with those from other years. These are the friends whom you can count on to show up.

Some are still hoteliers while others like myself have moved on to other things. But we share a common bond. A link to the happy times as students in Switzerland.


Photo of Cesar Ritz Colleges alumni, shot in Penang Village, Great Eastern Mall, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

2 comments:

  1. Nice photo shot. I managed to meet up with Mr & Mrs Kisseleff and Mr & Mrs Schwestermann for dinner in Singapore before they went to KL.

    I'm happy you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photo shot.

    I managed to meet up with Mr & Mrs Kisseleff and Mr & Mrs Schwestermann for dinner in Singapore before they went up to KL.

    I'm happy that the Malaysian Chapter is alive and well!

    ReplyDelete