Sunday, April 3, 2011

Confidence And Trust

My cousin in Hong Kong, Roy, will be marrying Ming in January 2012. When this news was conveyed to me during their visit to KL early this year, I offered them a gift of a wedding gown. They graciously accepted and I appreciate the confidence they have in my abilities. I say this because not all in my family have done so in the past. I always enjoy working on gowns for family members, it is fulfilling.

We have been discussing designs via email the past few weeks with sketches and photos sent back and forth. The design has now been decided and I am excited to embark on this project soon. Ming's kind words of 'I absolutely trust you' also makes me want to do my best.

I'll be heading to Hong Kong and China for a holiday come August. I intend to bring the dress along for a fitting then. It will be fun.


Photo of Ming and Roy shot in Kuala Lumpur in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment