Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sweet Tooth

Yes indeed. I have a sweet tooth. Now you know why I have to do those swims during lunch time! Allowing myself to indulge means I sometimes have to sacrifice lunch to go for a swim to work the calories off.

Sherly of Tie The Knot came by That Special Occasion with a client for a fitting two evenings ago and with her she brought a gift. A cute gift I might add, with instructions to 'Take twice a day to keep the bridezillas away'. Thoughtful and creative. And the strawberry cake flavoured jelly beans? Let's just say I am overdosing big time.

It is always encouraging to see wedding industry colleagues come up with unique ideas. This is when we can tell clients 'you are paying for our ideas and expertise'. And originality doesn't come cheap, so there you go!


Photo courtesy of Sherly Aziz of Tie The Knot.

No comments:

Post a Comment