Wednesday, April 13, 2011

One Of Those Moods

I am in one of those moods, actually, I have been in one of those moods for quite a while now. I gather everyone goes through such moments from time to time, except the super-perky ones I suppose. I belong to the former.

My long time friends, and I mean those who have known me for more than a decade, would readily acknowledge that I have my moods. In fact, I have been rather infamous for them in the past. My friend Shirley insists that she can sense a scowl by the way I answer the phone. She says I have improved, but that's only because I make the extra effort when I see her name appear on my phone! And I have been in need of such extra effort of late. For many reasons, some personal, others professional, I haven't been in the best frame of mind the past couple of weeks. I deal with it as I best know how and I am sure it'll soon pass.

In the meantime, I surround myself with positive vibes. Exercise. Good food with friends. Indulging my sweet tooth. Wisdom from wise words. And a reflexology and massage are definitely long overdue.


Notre Dame Cathedral in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.

No comments:

Post a Comment