Saturday, March 20, 2010

Good Crazy

It's been a crazy start to 2010. I mean good crazy in the sense that we've been terribly busy at That Special Occasion. It's a good sign that the wedding industry is doing well despite the economic climate.

The highlight of each week has got to be our Saturdays. I've been taking appointments from as early as 9am, with a different client every hour right through to the last appointment at 6pm. I am lucky if I get to gobble down my lunch within 5 to 10 minutes. I am not complaining though. There is an adrenaline rush every Saturday but the effort does take its toll at the end of the day. Still, I am thankful for the encouraging start to the year.

Much thanks also goes out to our industry friends who have supported us all this while. We appreciate your recommendations and votes of confidence. Terima kasih!


Photo courtesy of Creative Clicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment