Friday, March 26, 2010

Planning

It's always exciting to plan for the next holiday. No matter how much I travel, there is still a sense of anticipation and excitement, even if the holiday is still a month or so away.

I've decided on the destination. Have got the flight tickets. I've bought my Lonely Planet guidebook which is a must for me. I've sorted out part of the itinerary with a local travel agent at the country I am visiting. All that's left to do is to work with fervour to clear as much work as possible before the trip so that there won't be a pile awaiting my return.

In the meantime, there's also a slight necessity to plot out places to see and things to do for the areas where I'll be on my own. My trip, a combination of independent travel and guided tours, is definitely one to look forward to. It's been awhile since I've travelled solo, but I think some 'me time' will do me much good.


Photo of me shot at The Bale, in Nusa Dua, Bali, Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment