Friday, March 5, 2010

Refreshed

I just spent a few days in Bali with my family and am refreshed. This is our first holiday without Dad. I suppose life goes on. We had a good time chilling at fab resorts, indulging in good food and shopping to our hearts' content. I am sure that through it all though, there were moments where we spared a thought for my father. Bali was one of his favourite holiday destinations, he would have enjoyed our little break too.

4 days is never really enough time in Bali for me. I could stay for a week, more even. This is my sixth time there and I never tire of the relaxing atmosphere and laid-back vibe, of course the friendliness of the people I come across too.

Can't wait to go back again in a few months! This time for a wedding but have definitely built in an extra few days into the itinerary for more R&R.


Photo shot at Maya Ubud Resort & Spa in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure he was there with you! I go through my day, and something will remind me of your dad - totally random and out of the blue. It's strange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, can you get me a pair of those pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure WK, in what colour? I'll get them when I go again in a couple of months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would probably wear any colour (that's a pretty big dare), but a red or a navy blue would be great. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete