Monday, March 1, 2010

Holiday Inn Kuala Lumpur Glenmarie

I always take snapshots of our partners during the bridal fairs that we co-organise, with this I mean vendors who are part of the weddingsmalaysia family. For me, it is a record of sorts. A record of those of us who partcipated in a successful event. An event that we all enjoyed being a part of.

Yesterday was no different at Holiday Inn Kuala Lumpur Glenmarie's wedding fair. This is the 2nd year running we've worked together with Emily and her team and the hard work paid off handsomely with a good turnout of quality couples.

Some industry colleagues have commented on photos that I've put up on Facebook. I am no professional but I gather some are pretty ok. I guess one does learn a thing or two when hanging out with photographers every now and then.


Here I am with photographers Joshua, Ke Wynn and Paul.

1 comment: