Monday, June 21, 2010

Relaxing Dinner

Going up to Penang for work is always a treat. Not only do I get to catch up with friends from the wedding industry as well as from my university days, I also get to sample the culinary delights that Penang has to offer.

I am a creature of habit and always go to the same places for 'makan'. This past weekend however, Suan Bee and C Hun, proprietors of Touching Hearts and Chymes, brought me to this place by the beach near Queensbay for dinner. The relaxed setting, the sea, the view of the Penang Bridge and Pulau Jerejak, the good food, great company including Kee Sitt and Sharon of Wedding Story, what more could one ask for?

I am bound to return to this haunt ... creature of habit you see.


Photo of where I had dinner whilst in Penang.

No comments:

Post a Comment