Thursday, June 10, 2010

Work In Progress : Journeys For Two 2010

I've been proof reading and re-proof reading Journeys For Two : Destination Weddings For The Stylish And Chic. After having gone through much angst over this 2010 issue, I am looking forward to it being published next month. But before that can happen, there is still some tweaking to be done.

My ever enthusiastic friend Eileen, also the Editor of the publication, has been instrumental in keeping me optimistic whilst we went about creating this upcoming issue. The soft economic climate has put a damper on advertising budgets but we've soldiered on and I must say that I am pretty happy with the outcome.

Kudos also to Edward who has patiently withstood my demands and numerous changes to the layout. He will attest to the fact that I am a nit-picker when it comes to attention to detail. If I do something, I'd like to do it well. And as long as we've given our best, which may not always be perfect, we can hold our heads high.


Photo shot by Stories by Integricity Visuals at Four Seasons Resort Langkawi, courtesy of Touching Hearts.

1 comment: