Friday, June 11, 2010

Uplifting

Sometimes we need to be uplifted. We need to be reminded that much is possible if we put our mind to it, if we are willing to take a chance, if we can cast aside our fear.

Many a time, we let opportunities slip us by, for one reason or another. I have of late been making a conscious effort to not let this happen. So I take action when an opportunity arises. I do my best to banish doubts. I will myself to keep the faith.

Yes, we need some uplifting from time to time. So watch this, then this and then this. Inspiring don't you think?


Photo shot at Rice Teras Cafe in Tegalalang, Bali, Indonesia.

2 comments:

  1. I don't get to watch this show. When he started singing, it gave me chills. He's awesome. So did he win? I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can watch the show on youtube. He made it to the final 8 but didn't win. Still, am sure he will never be an accountant again.

    ReplyDelete