Monday, December 20, 2010

Appreciation

It's nice to be appreciated. It's also good to be appreciative. This past year has been a roller coaster ride for me. Exciting travels, fulfilling achievements, melancholic spells, the full works. Despite the ups and downs, I truly appreciate the experiences that the year has presented.

A miniature Christmas tree from a wedding industry friend, a handmade thank-you card from a client whom I designed a prom dress for, a framed photo from a bride depicting the wedding gown we made for her, these are all appreciative gifts and I in turn appreciate them wholeheartedly.

To learn to appreciate life even more next year, now that is something I look forward to.


Photo shot at That Special Occasion.

1 comment:

  1. What goes around also comes around. Karma is true. Biblical, too. :)

    ReplyDelete