Sunday, December 19, 2010

Crazy

The crazy things we do sometimes. Here is a photo of me together with Eileen and Richard, stripping and then jumping into the pool during Leticia's and Tjun Hong's wedding in Bali. We had of course come prepared with our swimwear and had been willing to add to the merriment if the opportunity arose. To get others into the pool, some need to dive head in first, but in our case, we just leapt.

It is moments such as this that makes life fun to live. 'What the heck' is a motto that I sometimes live by. Those within my inner circle know how I can let my hair down if I want to and I only share such situations with those whom I have come to know well.

What is life without a little mischief now and then, don't you reckon?


Photo by Jim Liaw, courtesy of Leticia and Tjun Hong.

2 comments:

  1. looking quite ripped there buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha hardly, need to work harder and be more disciplined with my gym visits.

    ReplyDelete