Friday, February 26, 2010

Incentive

I visit Penang a couple of times a year, mostly on work. But what makes such working trips so enjoyable, other than being in the company of my friends in the wedding industry in Penang that is, haha, is the food I get to indulge in. The food alone is incentive enough to make my way up there.

I am lucky that friends and colleagues enthusiastically show me round to the best places to sample the best fare, the haunts which only the locals know of. I am a creature of habit and I always tend to re-visit the same restaurants over and over, but my friends have of late been introducing me to hidden gems that are new to me. But alas, my sense of direction ain't that great.

This last trip of mine, just a few days ago, yielded wonderful results when it comes to food. Having the opportunity to try new delicacies is always welcome.


Photo taken at Genting Restaurant in Island Glades, Penang, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment