Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It's Back

Migraine is hereditary in my family and I am the poster-boy of migraine in my generation. I pay close attention to the warning signs and take measures to minimise the likelihood of a migraine coming on. Different sufferers have different triggers. For me, it is usually the weather, how much sleep I get or rather the lack of and stress levels.

Thing is, I had been migraine-free for a few years. But alas, it's back. I gather it must be due to the events of the past week and a half as well as the extremely hot and humid conditions that often characterise pre-Chinese New Year weather.

So, I once again travel everywhere with a supply of prescribed Cafergot tablets, my saviour when the pounding headaches strike. I also once again make it a point to watch what I eat and drink, try to go to bed a bit earlier, with much difficulty try not to get too stressed out at work and with much pleasure get more reflexology and massage sessions booked. A silver lining? It will soon pass, perhaps in a week or so.


Which spa is this again Leticia?

No comments:

Post a Comment