Monday, February 1, 2010

Ipoh

My mum suggested that we all go to Ipoh for a day trip yesterday, just to get away for a bit. So off we went with my aunts and uncles, all 7 of us - mum, Suk Harn and I, Auntie Anne, Auntie Mary, Uncle Chee Peng and Uncle KC; my dad's 2 sisters, brother and brother-in-law.

On the agenda, eating our way through town and shopping for goodies to bring home too. Most of all, the intention was to get our minds off the melancholy of the past week. We succeeded somewhat, so that's progress.

We all piled into Auntie Mary and Uncle KC's MPV bright and early, actually early but not bright yet, considering we left home at 6.30am! And we got back at about 5.00pm, after much food and drink, much more food-shopping and some sing-a-longs in the car. Thank God for family!


Photo of me and Auntie Anne, and some who were impatient to get at the food.

2 comments:

  1. Reminds me of family holiday trip to Singapore with 5 kids in the back playing I-Spy.

    ReplyDelete