Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cravings

Having been travelling for the past couple of weeks, I find myself craving for local food since I have been home. I haven't gotten to the roti canai yet but the evening I got home, I just had to have the ayam goreng, fried egg and rice from Pak Lang, my favourite stall at the SS2 mamak, opposite the police station.

I have frequented Pak Lang for many years. I have their mobile number. They recognise my car. I order ahead when I need the food to go, they deliver to my car when I get there. It's an understanding that we have cultivated over the years.

However, nothing beats eating at the stall itself, particularly with family or friends. We can order more and indulge in the variety, alfresco.


Photo of roti canai, Milo tarik and a good travel mag.

No comments:

Post a Comment