Sunday, May 23, 2010

No Time To Waste, No Time For Nonsense

I've recently made it clear that I have no time to waste and no time for nonsense. Be it in work or relationships, it's just not worthwhile dealing with individuals who have a chip on their shoulder, who have baggage, who are generally rude and who have no knack for diplomacy.

I've come to realise, though I should have a long time ago, that I need to rid my life of these negative elements in order to be in a better disposition. A more positive outlook is in the works. Yes, I am a work-in-progress, not perfect but making improvements along the way.

As a start, surrounding myself with happy, positive people!


Photo shot while having lunch on my birthday on the terrace of Midpoint Restaurant on Istiklel Caddesi in Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey.

1 comment: