Thursday, May 13, 2010

Making Life Sweet

I had lunch with my friend LC yesterday. It was his birthday. It's easy to remember since our birthdays are only 10 days apart. We were born in the same year, share the same zodiac, and have both reached a milestone in our lives.

We talked about my recent holidays in Turkey and Hong Kong and about his impending trip to China. How we should really take the time to enjoy what life has to offer. And he reminded me of how he suggested that I change my motto for the year from 'Life is short, go for it' to 'Life is short, make it sweet', something which I blogged about in January.

I had had a horrid morning prior to lunch, in fact, I threw a fit in the office, on my first day back at work after holidays no less. What LC said put things in perspective somewhat. Perhaps that's why I went back to work in a better frame of mind and much was accomplished the rest of the day.


Making life sweet by having tea in such a pretty location in Istanbul, Turkey on my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment