Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

Twilight-vampire wannabe, Lady Gaga apparently, our host for the evening and a cross between Harry and Hermione - the team from That Special Occasion with Natasha from The Peak Xperience who hosted a halloween party in conjunction with the opening of her wedding gallery.

It takes quite an effort to dress according to a theme for a party. Luckily for me, Michelle, proprietor and makeup artist of Michelle Touche agreed to help me out. An hour was how long it took her to get me looking like this. I wonder how brides sit through their makeup and hair sessions, I was practically trying not to fidget after 10 minutes.

As they say, effort is always well rewarded. I had a great time at the party, and one only gets to really do so when one immerses oneself in the theme. I could have done more with the attire but having to work a full day, I guess sitting through the hour long makeup was effort enough. Thanks Michelle for getting me into the spirit and thanks Natasha for the party!


Photo shot at Natasha's Halloween party.

3 comments:

  1. Nice make up, Kriss... spooky! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being such a wonderful sport Kris!! Hope you enjoyed yourself at the party!

    ReplyDelete