Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sweets

I think I have latent stress. I am not sure if such a condition even exists. Of late, I haven't had the need to vent frustration as often as I used to. I feel that I am being a bit more patient with my colleagues, be it at That Special Occasion or weddingsmalaysia. Basically, there hasn't been that many outward manifestations of stress.

Having said that, I nevertheless feel that I am not 100 per cent. Subconsciously, I suspect there is some worry, some stress-induced fatigue. Good thing is, I am recognising the warning signs; and will deal with them!

Perhaps that explains my sudden craving for sweets, conceivably an antidote for the covert stress that I am experiencing. I had a slice of blueberry pie with vanilla ice cream for dessert during lunch yesterday. And now? I could do with the berries and meringue concoction in the photo ........


Photo of dessert shot at Alexis Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment