Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Play On Words

I took this photo while walking along Jalan Legian in Seminyak or thereabouts in Bali. I love the play on words.

Every now and then, someone comes up to me and asks, 'How come you got so much to write? Got mags, got portal, now some more got blog.' I don't have a clear cut answer. My work and my personal life have become interwoven to a certain extent. At times I write as a form of expression, other times I need to write for the business. One common motivating factor? I enjoy it.

It's as simple as that really. Actually, I need to qualify that. It's simple when the thoughts flow freely, when the mind is relaxed and uncluttered. But I also have days when I hit a wall, which is when I spew totally uninspiring words. Fortunately, the former seems to be having the upper hand.


Photo shot along Jalan Legian in Bali, Indonesia.

1 comment:

  1. i agree that u can have so much too write... even i can' write that long for my own blog... perhaps i'm not good on expressing in words.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete