Thursday, October 22, 2009

Last One Please

I am bummed that another friend has taken ill. The count over the past 2 months - 1 family member, 1 acquaintance and 1 friend.

Notice some of my recent posts on keeping healthy and embracing life? One can't help but be adversely affected to a certain extent when close ones are dealt a life-threatening blow. The only recourse though is to trust the doctors, believe in the medication, a change in diet, rest, maintain a positive attitude and have faith.

On the personal front, I've given up my favourite drink, ditched certain types of food and have gone organic in others. Weekly swims continue, sessions at the gym are now more regular and am trying extremely hard not to let the stress get to me. And of course, take everything in stride. C'est la vie.


Photo shot at Spa Bliss in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.

No comments:

Post a Comment