Thursday, December 31, 2009

Best Times 2009

2009 is almost up! It's scary how time flies. I'll be having a quiet New Year's Eve, spending time with family at home after having gone for a massage earlier this morning and then a swim under the blazing hot sun at noon ... need to maintain 'em tan lines.

My across-the-miles shrink paid a whirlwind visit to KL the past few days and we had a tete-a-tete yesterday. The outcome? My new motto for the new year ... life is short, go for it! I also thought I'd share my 3 best moments in 2009 ... fave of all, spending time with friends leading up to and during Eileen and Richard's Bali wedding in August; 20-year partial reunion with uni friends in Kota Kinabalu, also in August; putting my new motto into action yesterday.

Happy New Year everyone!


Photo of Leticia, Debra, Tjun Hong, Eileen, Richard and I on the eve of Eileen and Richard's wedding, shot at Ku De Ta in Bali, Indonesia.

1 comment: