Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Spirit

I think I am finally in the mood for Christmas. Having completed the last major event of the year yesterday, I am slowly getting into the festive spirit. 'Winter Solstice Festival' dinner with extended family tomorrow night; Cordelia and Ken Bin's annual Christmas party on Wednesday for starters.

Speaking of the latter, I think I have been invited every year since we all met at uni. That's a lot of Christmas parties but I always enjoy going come this time of year. Both Cord and Bin are extremely creative - food-wise, decor-wise, entertainment and amusement-wise - and I very much look forward to their Christmas celebrations. Having been friends for such a long time, I know their family pretty well, so it's always nice to fit in easily at such parties.

One admission though, I haven't been that enthusiastic at Christmas shopping this time round. Due to many personal reasons, I haven't been that 'gung-ho' in shopping for presents this year. I have my sister to thank for dragging me to the shops and getting it done, even more so when both she and my Mum willingly agreed to wrap the presents for me as in previous years. So, the gifts are ready, the party invites received, the only thing left for me to do is to really get myself into the festive spirit!


Photo shot at Sunway Hotel Resort & Spa.

No comments:

Post a Comment