Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Yong Tau Foo

I seldom venture into some areas of Kuala Lumpur - Cheras, Pandan Indah, Pudu to name a few - largely because of my bad sense of direction. I had a meeting with Leticia of Events Wizard and Debra of Acadia Card over AWP matters yesterday however, and we wound up having a Yong Tau Foo and Chee Cheong Fun lunch somewhere in Pudu, at a restaurant called Yip Hup Kee.

I always enjoy a new food experience and yesterday was no exception. The stuffed Yong Tau Foo and Chee Cheong Fun with sweet sauce that I had were fab and the ambience of the eatery quirky. I was tempted to order another portion of Chee Cheong Fun in curry gravy which Debra had but decided against it eventhough encouraged by Leticia! You see, I am trying to lose a hint of a tummy.

Some of you will probably be asking for directions after reading this post but alas, I am totally clueless as to how to get there. Your best option would be contacting one of my partners-in-crime who under the guise of having a meeting, which we did have, got us to such a nice lunch.


Photo courtesy of Leticia Hsu.

3 comments:

  1. Meeting for 3 minutes, the rest of the hour on food!!!! So jealous me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI, our meeting at the bank lasted almost 45 mins before we headed out for lunch ahem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. meeting at the bank??? maybe bank service very slow :) Hahahahahaa!

    ReplyDelete