Sunday, December 13, 2009

Friendly Competitors

Industry friends who know me well know that I have good relationships with my fellow competitors, particularly those who compete with That Special Occasion in the wedding attire sector of the market. I have always been a proponent of friendly competition and professional ethics as I believe that the market is sufficiently large for all of us to strive and do well as a whole.

Having also a hand in publishing wedding magazines, my circle of wedding-related contacts is pretty extensive. I am pleased to note that most of those in the 'weddingsmalaysia family' of partners share my sentiments when it comes to working together instead of against each other. Those of us who subscribe to the former tend to do better, and are more happy in outlook.

I see it this way. When in a boxing ring, it is always good to have a strong support team in one's corner. That I have plenty and am very much grateful.


Here I am with designer Carven Ong.

No comments:

Post a Comment