Friday, September 25, 2009

Biz Trips To Penang

Penang is a place that I always enjoy visiting, even when I am there for work rather than a holiday. It is relatively compact enough for me to include some r&r in my itinerary, be it visits to the Siamese and Burmese temples on Lorong Burma for prayers, savouring Hokkien Mee at Lorong Bangkok, an evening swim at the hotel pool or supper on Gurney Drive followed by a late night stroll.

Of course one of the best reasons to stay a night when on business trips to Penang is the opportunity to have dinner with friends and industry colleagues. The good food is a given and the great company elevates the experience.

I suppose that's why I always find a reason for a business trip to Penang.


Photo of me with Ms Chew, Andy, Aires, Suan Bee and C Hun shot at Northam Beach Cafe in Penang, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment