Monday, September 21, 2009

Do I Attend?

Ever so often I get asked the question 'Do you attend all of your clients' weddings?' The answer is no. For one, I don't get invited to all of them. Even if I were, it would not be possible to go to every one. I suppose I would put it this way. It really depends on how well I get along with the couple. There needs to be a certain amount of chemistry and if we click, it would definitely be a pleasure to be part of the celebrations.

I was at Shino and Gordon's wedding banquet last Saturday. Other than the privilege of being at such a milestone in the couple's lives, it was also enjoyable to mingle with fellow industry colleagues which included Patrick and his team from Exes Studio, Angie who did Shino's makeup and hair as well as Z Z Lim whose vintage Jaguar was a feature of the wedding. I must also not forget to mention the band from Mosaic Music Entertainment who as always put on a good show.

It's also a chance to dress up, and when one has a brand new vest delivered the morning of the banquet, it's certainly an added incentive!


Photo with Shino and Gordon.

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog, Kris! Hope you are well. It was indeed an honour to have you at my wedding some 5 years ago!! Cheers, Paik Ling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paik Ling. Was it that long ago? It's such a coincidence that your children's names are exactly the same as my friends' kids, I was their bestman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Kris... I didnt even realise you actually wrote this for us... touches our heart... Please know that it was our honour to have you there on our big day... thanks for everything and you know we love you! =)

    Loves, Gordon & Shino

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a pleasure Shino and Gordon.

    ReplyDelete