Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wise Words

I had lunch with a friend at The Yogitree at The Gardens in Mid Valley yesterday. Upon entering, the first thing that I noticed was their inspiration wall.

‘It’s not work if you love what you do’ – sometimes yes for me, sometimes not, depending on whether anyone pissed me off. ‘Park your car in the box provided and walk the rest to your destination. It’s good for your heart and good for the environment’ – that I did do, but due to massive traffic because of the public holiday in Selangor, premium parking was the only solution. ‘Good health = Joyful living’ – couldn’t agree more! My favourite? ‘Take this weekend off … unplug from the world, no TV, no computers, no handphones’ – possible I reckon except that I need my notebook and handphone!

Little quotes like these make us sit-up, take notice and hopefully put into practice. That’s why I snapped the photo Bunny!


Photo shot at The Yogitree at The Gardens, Mid Valley, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

5 comments:

  1. What I wanna know is "Think Positive and you'll become .." what????

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll need to have a meal there to find out Pauline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally did today. And now I know. Wise words indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll become what you think. Have known a few ppl who think they have good/bad luck n I think it is self actualising. Think positive!!

    ReplyDelete